We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. Therefore, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Read more on this page about payment methods and security when you order on our website.
Payment methods available
We accept the following payment methods on our website:
- Credit / Debit card: we accept Visa & MasterCard. We do not accept American Express
- Apple Pay
- Amazon Pay
- BACs: direct transfer to our account.
- PayPal: Use your PayPal account to submit payment.
- PayPal ‘Pay in 3’: With a PayPal account, you can spread the cost of your purchase across three easy interest-free payments. Whether you need to make life a little easier in those tighter months or simply prefer smaller multiple payments, ‘Pay in 3’ allows you to work within your budget. For more information, please click here.
Our website offers information on our products and the ability to place your order of such products. Order acceptance will take place only when we confirm your order via email, unless you cancel your order in accordance with our terms, or we do not accept it or later cancel the order in accordance with our terms. Unless otherwise stated, only one discount/offer can be applied per shopping basket. Most items are in stock and will be dispatched immediately therefore full payment is required at point of sale.
Non-acceptance/refusal of transactions
We reserve the right not to accept your order or to cancel your order if any of the following apply:
We have been unable to process your payment, or a bank or merchant service provider later cancels payment.
The Urban Mill reserves the right to cancel your order if:
- We do not supply to your address.
- There has been an error to pricing, or the description of goods and you have reasonably identified and processed the order anyway.
- Payment has been made by illegal means including fraudulently.
- The merchant provider subsequently cancels your payment.
- The items are no longer available from supply chain.
If your payment has been received in part or full for an order, which is subsequently, cancelled you will be reimbursed in full by the same method (and where applicable to the same debit/ credit card used).
We are also committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Our website is both PCI compliant and SSL Secure.